GTN PC Trainer
All products sold include a CanWest Aerospace Certificate of Conformity
This PC Trainer simulates the behavior of the GTN/GDU 620 series interface and provides you with a safer environment to learn the basic operation of the system.
These requirements are essential for successful installation and operation of the combination GTN/GDU 620 PC Trainer. Standalone GTN Trainer mode may still operate if your system does not meet these requirements; however, your system must meet these requirements to be eligible for additional support.
- 2.4GHz dual core processor or equivalent
- Windowså¨ Vista or later
- 3 GB free hard disk space; 7 GB for installation
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher
- 256 MB 3-D accelerated graphics card or higher
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
- DVD drive
GTN PC Trainer version 6.01.0 and higher include:
- Popup navigation control window for easy flight control
- Set location feature on the map page that allows you to easily click and set your GPS position
- Simulated VOR radials, localizer deviation and ILS glideslope
- Updated navigation, basemap, obstacle, terrain, SafeTaxi and FliteCharts databases
- Improved graphics driver support
A copy of this DVD is included with the purchase of a GTN series GPS/NAV/Comm.